Article 1 - Access to the site : The head office is located at : 941 Route d'Huire, 69430 Quincié-en-Beaujolais. Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 2 - Site content : All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property. They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 3 - Site management : For the good management of the site, the publisher may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users ;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws ;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 4 - Responsibilities : The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions. The connection material to the site that you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult. The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you :
- due to use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet ;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions. The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result. If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 5 - Hypertext links : The setting up by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher's request. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content present in said link.
Article 6 - Data collection and protection: Your data is collected by the individual company Didier Lagneau. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social. The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relations with you, and if necessary for processing your orders. The personal data collected are as follows :
- surname and first name
- email address
- telephone number
Article 7 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data: In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights :
- the right of access : they can exercise their right to access, to find out their personal data, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy ;
- the right of rectification : if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of information ;
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws ;
- the right restriction of processing : users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR ;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data are processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR ;
- the right to portability : they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 941 Route d'Huire - 69430 Quincié-en-Beaujolais, or by email, at: email@example.com. All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require. In addition, and since Law 1102016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr. We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 8 - Use of data : The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows :
- access and use of the Platform by the user ;
- management of the functioning and optimization of the Platform ;
- implementation of user assistance ;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user ;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malware or malware) and management of security incidents - management of any disputes with users ;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user.
Article 9 - Data retention policy : The platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 10 - Sharing of personal data with third parties: Personal data may be shared with third companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases :
- when the user publishes, in the free comments areas of the Platform, publicly available information ;
- when the user authorizes a third party's website to access their data ;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal nature ;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints made against the Platform and comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 11 - Commercial offers : You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish it, please click on the following link: email@example.com. If, while consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard. The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 12 - Cookies : What is a "cookie"? A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, '' installation or use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit -the law). By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal. When browsing this site for the first time, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings. All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you. The following cookies are present on this site: The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi.
Article 13 - Photographs and representation of products : Photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 14 - Applicable law : These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a text of particular law or regulation.
Article 15 - Contact us : For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.